Tuesday, January 11, 2011

La Casa

¡Hola!

Today i'm writing from:
Park Avenue Cafe- Downtown Portland

If you live here or attend PSU and have yet to discover the delectable treats and smooth grinds of park ave, then you are missing out. Do yourself a favor, and come visit!


Today I share with you some interior decoration inspiration


Spiral staircase and pink lounge? Yes

I'm in love with this rustic light fixture

Mixture of texture and Mona Lisa <3

this flat is a bit modern for my taste, but you can't beat floor to ceiling windows- with a view. 

I love the mix of molding, fur throws and books

These are my latest infatuation- with my complete lack of domestic capabilities i'm wondering if i could keep one alive- maybe it's time i splurge and take the chance. A little more oxygen in the apt wouldn't hurt.

If you know me, you know i have this weird thing for elephants and I like the painting as well as the mix of wood and stone and the sexy red leather chair. mmm






Hope you all have a cheerful day. 
As for me- spanish homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment