Friday, December 31, 2010

Adios Twenty-Ten

2010 was an obscure year, so many ups, downs, and turn-arounds... all in all, I'm so grateful for those people who have made my life so great! Here is a short photo journal of my year-


I tried to cook 
I got a puppy, Mr. Dexter aka weiner
Spent time in Seattle with Fay and Jane
Visited Arches National park in Moab, Utah
Went to the mountain
Celebrated being accepted into the BSW program
(so i can learn to fight w my brains since my muscles obviously aren't threatening)
Found a sign that speaks straight to my cheese-burger loving heart
Enjoyed the beauty of being home
Was a bridesmaid for my roommates wedding!
Attended a few other weddings, like that for Mrs. Reeher
Spent the summer with my best friend
Rode Harley's with my Poppie and cousin MJ in Texas
And went to the Cowboy's stadium
Sister-friend Linae came to stay with me


With so many highlights and lovely travel experiences I cannot say that 2010 was bad, but here's to making 2011 even better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment